Register now for “early bird” registration rate!
Ends THIS Sunday, March 25 – so be sure to register now!
Ideas. Discussions. Panels. Performances. Workshops. And more.
- Empty Space as Common Ground: Open/Closed and Deliberative Innovation
- rogueHAA: An Architectural Call-to-Arms
- Mapping the Landscape of Arts for Change
- Moving Beyond the Tip Jar: Arts Funding & Collective Impact
- Alternative Artist-Run Spaces
- Hip Hop Poetry Workshop
- Ethics of Community Arts Practice
- Transforming Arts Institutions: Community Engagement as the Path to Sustainability
- Small Change in an Epic-Scale Neighborhood
- Rebuild Foundation Projects
- “Changing the Complexion”: Diversity and Inclusion in Arts Administration
- Re-Thinking the Rural Arts
- Staging Innovation: Uniting Theater Arts and Social Work in a Museum Setting
- Creating With Non-Traditional Artists
- Art & Old North Restoration Projects
- Media’s Role in Building Communities
- Fragile Families and the Theater of the Oppressed
- Art & Architecture as a Catalyst for Livability & Sustainability
- Training to Do the Work: The CAT Institute
- Open Space Technology